Saturday, October 1, 2011

the light.

It's one of those cold, rainy, early Fall evenings...ideal for updating a blog that's been far too long neglected. And yet I'm lying in bed, towel on head, procrastinating drying my hair because really, as it gets longer, so does the drying process. And in this moment, I simply can't be bothered. Although, I really should be getting ready and heading over to Scott's as he's so kindly offered (once again!) to make us dinner and will undoubtedly make some comment about the growing predictability of my tardiness. I of course got sucked into the magical land of I-Tunes and You Tube, scoping out some new tunes and relishing in old favorites. Tonight I come to you with this:



And as always, the promise of more lengthy, wordy, and legitimate posts to come. Soon.

Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment