Monday, August 29, 2011

this love will change you.

In just one short week my sweetheart returns from England and I could not be happier. Suffice it to say, being apart for a mere two and a half weeks has been far more difficult than I even imagined. Truly, I don't know how people in long distance relationships or military families do it. You are amazingly strong, but I can safely say that I could never be in those kinds of relationships. That aching feeling would just be too much. Not to mention, despite my best efforts, I seriously pine. I am a terrible piner (not really a word, I know). So. I've officially started the countdown. One week from today I'll get to pull into the Arrivals at BWI and wrap these arms around my favorite person. That will be a lovely feeling. So for tonight, at less than 7 days to go (wow am I pathetic!), I'm listening to this one on repeat:

The Weepies, "Same Changes"

No comments:

Post a Comment