Monday, July 25, 2011

Sampled Room

A bit of nostalgia hit today as I sifted through old journals. I stumbled upon a small red spiral notebook from a series of Choreography classes in college and got lost for an hour or so. There's something about revisiting creative thought, once you've had the opportunity to step away and come back, noticing how different your own voice and insight can feel. I had written an entry about the difficulties faced in finding/creating intriguing sound scores to compliment physical vocabulary. And then later I stumbled upon this video and had to share. If only I'd known about Vimeo when I was a Freshman. One can only imagine how many more hours I would have spent locked in a studio on a Friday night.


http://www.vimeo.com/18929809

No comments:

Post a Comment