Monday, April 18, 2011

The Tallest Man

A sweet and gentle soul has introduced me to The Tallest Man on Earth. For the past hour I've been curled up with a cup of tea floating through lyrics that feel as though they've been borrowed from the deep recesses of my mind, early Bob Dylan, and a few E.E. Cummings poems. It is truly a wonder when another's words allow you to feel a little more at home in the world. A little more nestled inside the comfort of a safe space. This feels like a musical sanctuary of sorts. "The Gardener" in particular has been running through my head much of the day. And how appropriate that this version be recorded for a Seattle radio station since I'm heading west on Wednesday! But even more so, it feels like a kind welcome to Spring. So friends, please listen and enjoy. And to that kind soul who got the Tallest Man and I acquainted, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment