Wednesday, June 16, 2010

change of face

Hello friends!

Just a quick note to say that no, you haven't come to the wrong blog! And yes, it's still us! Or me! of softer earth has gotten a bit of an aesthetic overhaul, if you will.

Time is on my side these days, certainly offering a more active outpouring on this front (big cheers for this!). Stay tuned for more links to some of my favorite things, notes on what I'm reading, and other blogs to check out. And of course, more photos too!

Oh! And thanks to you all for the comments and blogging support; I so appreciate your sweet words and following!

Future blog posts are in the works as well...
coming soon to an of softer earth near you.

Until then, I leave you with this:

"If you care about something you have to protect it – If you’re lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
— John Irving (A Prayer for Owen Meany)

....
And!
Ear Snacks (musical jams you should totally check out, cause I dig 'em):

Permalight, the latest album by Rogue Wave (feeds my soul in such a beautiful way)

1 comment:

  1. love the change of face and all of the newly inspired writing activity. thank you for the music recommendations too.

    ReplyDelete